Sunday, April 18, 2010

Morphine, With Love.

What does love mean?

It means you go to the ER with your significant other because you know they might be scared or uncomfortable and could use you for support.

However, it does not mean you can sit there and describe the size of the needle about to be stuck in their ass; really, I have never seen a 24-year-old man so entertained and fascinated.

Really, we're happy NOT knowing about the thing about to cause us pain. I was already expecting immense amounts of pain when they put up the handle-bar side of the bed and told me I might want to grab onto that... the hand gesture ranking the size, normally reserved for us females to remark on how large or small your special toy is, does not help whatsoever.

But once again, love means sticking out the ER. If you ever dare try to weasel out of it, you WILL be in more pain than we are, I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment